Professional Development Tuition
Opera Viva! Professional Development tuition and fees are $2,150 for the two-week session July 3 – July 17, 2022.
- Transportation to and from the airport or train station
- Welcome gathering and refreshments
- Air-conditioned apartment, single occupancy for the duration of the session
- Observation and participation in students’ classroom instruction in Italian language, recitative, 18thcentury movement for the stage, career development, acting and stage direction, and vocal pedagogy
- Italian language classes (daily)
- Tickets to opera performances at the famous Arena di Verona (weekly)
- Admission to student public performances
- Invitation to faculty dinner
- Weekend free time to explore all that northern Italy has to offer: Venice, Milano, Lake Garda and much more
Fees do not include:
- Flights or transportation fees
- Passports or legal fees
- Food or personal expenses
- Phone calls
You may choose to mail us a check or money order made out to “Opera Viva!”. Our mailing address is Opera Viva! PO Box 177, Hampton, New Hampshire 03843. You may decide to pay with the PayPal option by selecting the “Add to Cart” links. Just be advised that when using Paypal, you will be charged an additional 4.8% for the PayPal service fee.
Accommodations included are centrally located within easy walking distance to the historic city center of Verona. We reside, study and rehearse in one location, a facility featuring lovely, modern apartments, generous classrooms and rehearsal space.
View the apartments at www.residenceadige.it