Bravo Club Fees and Payment
The Opera Viva! Bravo Club program fee is $695 per person.
- a Welcome prosecco reception
- walking tour of Verona and one local excursion
- an opera performance at l’Arena di Verona
- lectures on the history of Italian opera, Italian art song, and a preview of your opera at l’Arena di Verona
- daily participation in the Opera Viva! students’ classroom activities studying Italian language, performance master classes and operatic content (all instruction is in English)
- observation of student’s private lessons
- attendance at the students’ public performance
- end of week group dinner
- The program fee listed above does not include accommodations.
- Flights and transfer fees are not included
- Optional excursions and meals not included unless specified in the program guide <link to brochure>
Accommodations for the Bravo Club are at the Residence all’Adige, where Opera Viva! makes its home each summer. All Opera Viva! administration, faculty, staff and students reside there.
Accommodations at the Residence are available at these rates: $350/person double occupancy for 7 nights (including breakfast), or $450/person single occupancy for 7 nights (including breakfast)
To avoid PayPal’s 4% service fee, you may choose to mail us a check or money order made out to Opera Viva!
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 177
Hampton, New Hampshire 03843
If you choose to pay via PayPal, please add your selected items to your Shopping Cart, then View Shopping Cart to pay. Please add items to your Shopping Cart for each Bravo Club attendee.